Keeping up with ever-changing consumer appetites means paying attention to their evolving palates and having a keen eye for fresh product or service offerings. Though it may be a complex process – it is a necessary one to stay ahead of the competition.
Learn how you can build effective innovation strategies for your food business, and find out more about the support you can tap to gain a head-start on your innovation journey!
- Understand how you can develop customer-centric innovation strategies for your business
- Discover the available support for food manufacturers to improve productivity and innovate amid COVID-19
- Uncover the various ways you can differentiate your business to serve both local and global markets
If you have previously registered for the event prior to its postponement, you will not need to register again as we have kept your registration data. Do let us know if you wish to cancel your registration. Thank you!
To ensure a smooth webinar experience, kindly note the following
- Read the Pre-Session Admin Instructions before joining the session
- Ensure the app/ desktop client has been updated to the latest version
- Login using your registered email account
- Avoid logging in using multiple devices
- Use an ear piece with an in-built microphone to enable live communication features during the session
- Access via
- Zoom App *Preferred*: Download and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings" from Google Playstore or Apple App Store on your mobile device
- Zoom Desktop Client: Head to Zoom.us/join and install the Desktop Client
This is a by-invite only webinar. Please contact the event organiser for any enquiries.